dijangka dilancarkan pada hujung September 2010
kat peneng ada buat product preview .
harga pun belum publish.. spec ni sepatutnya
adalah sebagai ganti product EOS 50D
( RM 3,695.00- body)
jadi harganya boleh dikatakan hampir sama
(USD $1,100 body only, or $1,400 with a
bundled 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS zoom lens)
The Canon EOS 60D will be released in late-September
* 18-megapixel image sensor with a 4-channel readout that’s closer to the 550D (vs. the 8-channel readout on the 7D)
* Advanced iFCL metering system (Same as 550D and 7D)
* 9-pt AF all cross-type; center cross to f2.8 (Better than 550D)
* ISO goes up to 6400 normally, and 12,800 on expanded range
* 5.3fps (Faster than 550D)
* SDXC cards as storage instead of CF
* Shoots video at 1080p at 24 and 30fps, 720p at 60fps, in H.264
* 1.04-million-dot swivel screen, a first on Canon’s DSLRs (but a standard feature on Sony’s alpha series for a while)
* Built-in microphone is mono, but has a stereo mic input; it has a wind filter and the same sound controls as the 5D Mark II
* Built-in wireless flash controller like the 7D
* Shutter life rated at 100,000 instead of 150,000 of 50D and 7D’s.
* In-camera RAW image processing (Eg. brightness, contrast, white balance or correct distortion or chromatic aberration) and saving as JPEG.
* NO micro-adjustment feature mentioned.
ini level pro punya la.. tak mampu beli..
beli pun tak tau guna..